- Published on 06 Mar 2018
ARTEMIS Brokerage Event 2018: new record reached
On February 6 and 7, ARTEMIS-IA again held its Brokerage event in Berlin, Germany, to prepare for the upcoming calls for proposals in 2018 in both Horizon2020 and ECSEL programmes. From 304 registrations, we were happy to welcome 269 actual participants in Berlin which again is an increase over last years’ Brokerage. Participants attended from all over Europe.
ARTEMIS Brokerage Event 2018: difficult task well done
Francis Deprez of Flanders Innovation & Entrepeneurship in Belgium attended the event and commented on Twitter: “Brokerage event ARTEMIS in Berlin: great enabler in pulling consortia from all over Europe together. Open minded, broader than own views and back ground. Difficult task well done! All of my support.”
- Laila Gide, departing President of ARTEMIS-IA and chair of the SRA core-team of experts from AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA and EPoSS, presented the brand-new printed book of the first SRA on Electronic Components and Systems, the ECS-SRA.
- Simona Rucareanu, Call Coordinator of ECSEL-JU, informed on the upcoming ECSEL-JU Calls in 2018 and referred to the ECSEL-JU website for updated call information.
- The “Best Pitch” award election clearly concluded for the pitch “VRIDE” of prof. Pekka Abrahamson on “Virtual Reality as an Integrated Software Development Environment for Cyber-Physical Systems”. Also the “Best Poster” award was won by VRIDE, with not only had a poster, but brought a complete demo to the poster exhibition.
- Preceding the networking cocktail, the spotlight was put on Laila Gide, departing President of ARTEMIS-IA for all her efforts to support and drive the association right from its beginning in 2004.
- HiPEAC, a network of excellence in the area of High Performance Computing and Embedded Systems was presented by Koen De Bosschere, professor at Ghent University and Chair of HiPEAC.
- Margriet Van Schijndel, Secretary General of EARPA, presented the association for research partners in automotive.
The ARTEMIS-IA Brokerage was preceded with the Workshop of Interoperability Coordination Forum, an activity of the ARTEMIS-IA Working Group Standardisation in the morning of February 6, for which 60 people registered.
As in 2017, also this year EPoSS organized its Proposers’ Day back-to-back on February 8 at the same venue, making it easy to attend both events.