- Published on 03 Jan 2017
Brokerage 2017 & Project Idea Tool
One of the challenges of the Brokerage Event 2017 is to create an open platform for participants to get information on “what is cooking” as project proposals. For this purpose we developed PIT (Project Idea Tool), a web-based application to propose and view project ideas. This tool is accessible for everyone with an ARTEMIS-IA login account, which is easily creatable via the ARTEMIS community website. The invitation for the Brokerage Event contained a personal link to PIT.
The PIT will be used at the Brokerage Event to structure the event and provide all participants with up-to-date project-idea information at the event.
PIT is a web-based application that:
- is meant for proposing and viewing project ideas
- is accessible for everyone with an ARTEMIS-IA login account
- will be used to schedule the project pitches
- will be used at the Brokerage Event to provide all participants with up-to-date project idea information
Project Idea Tool
How to make the best out of the ARTEMIS Brokerage Event
Prior to the Brokerage Event, we invite all participants to:
- make their project ideas known via the ARTEMIS Project Idea Tool
- use the ARTEMIS Brokerage poster template to create a Project Idea Poster.
Consortia that have uploaded their idea in the ARTEMIS Project Idea Tool will have the opportunity to:
- Get poster space to further generate interest during the poster session (after project pitches).
- Present their idea in the plenary session in a short project pitch (5 min) to promote their poster.
You can access the project idea tool via this link. If you have any questions regarding PIT, please do not hesitate to contact us.