- Published on 25 Jan 2019
- About ARTEMIS
Call for presentations ARTEMIS Technology Conference 2019
The ARTEMIS Technology Conference 2019 will take place April 16 and 17 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. After successful ARTEMIS Technology Conferences in 2015 (Turin) and 2016 (Madrid), the Steering Board decided, after many requests from the ARTEMIS Community, to continue with the Technology Conference to have a platform for discussion on Embedded Intelligence and its challenges.
With this “call for sessions & presentations” we kindly request for submissions for sessions of 1.5 hours or single presentations (20 minutes) on the themes of the ARTEMIS-IA focus areas:
- Embedded & Cyber Physical Systems
- Secure Internet of Things and Systems of Systems
- Embedded Artificial Intelligence & Embedded High Performance Computing
- System of Systems integration platforms for Digitalisation
- Software and Tools
Especially presentations and sessions with a focus on technology are requested on:
- State-of-the-art technology and work in progress
- Open technical challenges in Embedded Intelligence
Furthermore, projects from all funding programmes are invited to submit proposals for presentations:
- ECSEL projects
- Projects on Embedded Intelligence in national programmes
- Horizon 2020 projects on CPS
- Industry presentations on future challenges for CPS innovation
Please submit maximal 4 slides summarizing your proposal for a session or presentation. Please submit by reply e-mail to: email@example.com to the attention of Ad ten Berg.
The deadline for submission is 1 February 2019 @ 17:00.