- Published on 24 Jan 2017
DIF2017: pitch your innovation to industry top executives and VCs!
DIF2017: a key opportunity for SMEs and Start-ups to increase visibility to Industry top executives and Venture Capitalists
The EUREKA Cluster ITEA and ARTEMIS Industry Association will co-organise the international and industry-driven Digital Innovation Forum (DIF) 2017 in the Amsterdam RAI on 10-11 May. The DIF welcomes the global software innovation community and we expect around 600 attendees from Europe and beyond, including delegations from Canada and South Korea, among others. This year four emerging challenges for industry are addressed: Smart Energy, Smart Health, Smart Manufacturing and Smart Mobility.
The DIF 2017 will explicitly focus on supporting innovative SMEs or Start-ups, to access key industry representatives and Venture Capitalists by organising the innovation sessions and market related to these emerging challenges.
What are the benefits for SMEs and Start-ups?
- Pitch your idea to a high-ranking jury composed of industry top executives, VCs and entrepreneurs
- Showcase your innovation to the global software innovation community in a 2-day innovation market
- Network with industry top executives and potential business partners, customers and investors from around the globe
Currently, we already have a great set of confirmed jury names including:
- the CEO of STMicroelectronics Italia
- the CEO of Swiss Life Health & protection
- the General Director for Industry and Energy at Indra
- the Director of Technologies at ENGIE
- the Director of Business Creation at Philips Research
- the VP Ecosystems, Market Enablers & Customer Innovation Centers at Nokia
- Venture Capitalists from e.g. Isource Venture Capital, Sofimac Partners, ACT Venture partners and Hi Inov
More names will be added soon!
Boost your innovation across borders
The juries will deliver a session report including unique quotes for each partaking SME / Start-up, which you may disseminate proudly to your network and customers. The DIF organisers will widely promote these jury reports highlighting the market value of the participating SMEs and Start-ups.
The innovation sessions and market are an exclusive opportunity for you to get noticed by Venture Capitalists and key influencers from the global software innovation community, including European leaders such as Airbus, Barco, Bosch, Bull, Daimler, Ericsson, Indra, Koçsistem, Nokia, Philips, Robert Bosch, Siemens, Thales, Turkcell and many others. Promote your innovation at the DIF2017 and take it a step further!
Interested in joining?
Please answer to our Call for candidates before 15 February. We offer an all-in-one participation package for the DIF 2017 innovation market and sessions (incl. DIF2017 entrance fee).
Visit https://dif2017.org/innovation-market-sessions.html for a full list of jury names, details on the participation package and further information on the innovation sessions and market!