- Published on 01 May 2017
Only one week left to register for DIF 2017
There is only 1 week left to register for the Digital Innovation Forum (DIF)!
This international industry-driven event takes place on 10-11 May at the RAI in Amsterdam. DIF 2017 focuses on Digital Innovation in Europe and beyond and welcomes around 500 participants from the global software innovation community; large industry, SMEs, academics, start-ups, investors, representatives from funding agencies and public authorities.
An innovation-fuelled programme
Join us 10 and 11 May and enjoy:
- inspiring speakers on Digital Transformation, including Henk van Houten, CTO of Royal Philips, Jasper Wesseling, Director Innovation & Knowledge of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, and Max Lemke, Head of Unit, Complex Systems & Advanced Computing, DG CONNECT of the European Commission
- interactive workshops on 4 emerging challenges for industry: Smart Energy, Smart Health, Smart Manufacturing and Smart Mobility. 20+ experts will discuss the main innovation trends and share their insights for these 4 challenges. Interaction with the audience will be key!
- impressive R&I results and business impact showcased in the full-scale exhibition including ECSEL-JU projects, ITEA projects, H2020 projects and industry
- innovation sessions and an innovation market fuelled by inspiring SMEs and start-ups in Digital Innovation and judged by high-ranking juries composed of industry top industry executives from e.g. Airbus, AutomotiveNL, Engie, Eureka, Indra, National Research Council of Canada, Nokia, Philips, Robert Bosch, Sopheon, STMicroelectronics Italia, Tofas, and Swiss Life, and VCs from ACT Venture partners, Hi inov, iSource Venture Capital and Sofimac Partners
- networking while exploring different cuisines during the evening programme at the splendid Amsterdam Foodhallen
Registration is subject to a participation fee of €450. For more detailed information about the event, please visit the DIF website.