- Published on 15 Sep 2015
- External News
The Private Members Board is organising a Stakeholder Forum open to all public and private stakeholders, in order to prepare the 2016 MultiAnnual Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (MASRIA) and the draft Research and Innovation Activities Plan (RIAP). The event will take place in Graz on 18 September 2015, starting at 9:00 and finishing at 15:00. Don't forget to register!
Location Stakeholders Forum:
Messe Congress Graz Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
Messeturm, Messeplatz 1
8010 Graz, Austria
08:30 Coffee and Networking
09:00 Welcome by PMB
09:15 Feedback from 17 Sept. evening discussion
09:30 Presentation of potential flagships:
1. Airbus/AVL: European platform for leadership in automated vehicles (Transportation)
2. Bosch: MOEMS based Technology Platform for IoT-Applications (IoT/ Industry 4.0)
3. Infineon: Productive4.0+ - Electronics and ICT as enabler for a global optimization of entire product lifecycle
(IoT/ Industry 4.0)
4. Thales: P3D: Platform for the Deployment of Distributed, Dependable Cyber-Physical Systems Applications
(IoT/ Industry 4.0)
5. Philips: A Digital Platform for new Healthcare appliances and applications in the health continuum (Healthcare)
6. Sorin: Platform to Transform Healthcare from Art to Standardized Care (Healthcare)
7. Siemens: Self-Organizing Grid (Energy)
8. European Community of Energy: SMART GRID for energy efficiency: power generation, distribution and usage
10.30 Short (Coffee) break
10:45 Discussion on flagships
11:15 Presentation of general part of MASRIA
12:30 Content presentations by chapter-leaders
12:30 Smart Mobility: Gereon Meyer
12:45 Smart Societies: Francois Tuot
13:00 Smart Energy: Günter Lugert
13:15 Smart Health: Ronald Begeer
13:30 Smart Production: tbd
13:45 Semiconductor Manufacturing, Technology, Equipment and Materials: Jo deBoeck
14:00 Design Technologies: Heinrich Daembkes
14:15 Cyber-Physical Systems: Laila Gide
14:30 Systems Integration: Reinhard Neul
14:30 Concluding discussion on MASRIA + next steps
ECSEL JU Progress
- ECSEL JU Calls for Proposals of 2015 closed on September 8th.
- ECSEL JU signed all contracts for the 12 projects selected for funding through the Calls for Proposals of 2014 and executed the pre-financing payments to the project coordinators. The total R&D&I investment in these projects exceeds 708M€, supported by 144M€ national grants and 155 M€ European Union grants, through the H2020 programme.
- ECSEL JU continues support of the projects launched under the ARTEMIS and ENIAC Joint Undertakings. Including ECSEL pre-financing, the Joint Undertaking will pay in excess of 125M€ in grants this year, which is more than double the figure of last year.
The ECSEL Participating States and the Regions
Reaching 23 ECSEL Participating States
At this point in time, ECSEL JU has executed 25 Administrative Arrangements with National Funding Authorities in 23 countries.
Carinthia and ECSEL JU Join Forces and Combine Funding to Enhance Enterprise Innovation in the Region
KLAGENFURT, Germany-- Research and innovation with a total value of several hundreds of millions of euro will be supported in Carinthia through combining ESIF and H2020 funding to leverage national, regional and private investments. Region of Carinthia and ECSEL Joint Undertaking today signed a Memorandum of Understanding to this effect, with the objective to actively explore synergies among the programmes and maximise their impact on jobs and growth in the region. Go to the Business Wire website for more information.