- Published on 06 Mar 2018
- About ARTEMIS
Welcome to new ARTEMIS-IA members
ARTEMIS Industry Association is happy to welcome the following new members since January 2018:
A-members – SMEs:
- AITEK spa, Italy
- Evidence SrL, Italy
- Maritime Robotics AS, Norway
- Peer Stritzinger GmbH, Germany
- Qamcom R&T AB, Sweden
- TST y Sistemas SA, Spain
B-members – Research organisations & universities:
- Elektr. Un Datorzin. Institute, Latvia
- Fund. Per ala Univ. Oberta de Catalunya, Spain
- Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Univ. of West Bohemia, Czech Republic
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
The ARTEMIS-IA family now contains 52 SMEs, 88 research organisations & universities, 35 large enterprises/industry, and 6 umbrella & branch organisations that do not have internal R&I activities, making a total of 181 members. This creates a powerful network of experts that are active in Embedded Intelligence Research & Innovation from all over Europe
Benefits of membership
Being member of ARTEMIS Industry Association offers numerous benefits, such as:
- Receive a discount on the Variable Fee for the ECSEL projects that your organisation participates in
- Co-define the strategy for research and innovation of Embedded Intelligence in Europe, published in the ARTEMIS Strategic Research Agenda (SRA), and the Electronic Components and Systems (ECS) SRA.
- Receive first-hand updated information about Calls for proposals, directions and decisions of the European Commission and ECSEL-JU.
- Meet peers and key players in the context of European R&I, both digitally and in person. Participate in special expert workshops, conferences and meetings, such as the ARTEMIS Brokerage Event and the ARTEMIS Summer Camp.
For more information about membership of ARTEMIS-IA, click here.