- Published on 05 Jan 2017
Showcase your project at the DIF 2017
There is still time to apply for a booth at the Digital Innovation Forum 2017. Use this opportunity to showcase your project to an expected 600+ professionals from Europe and beyond. Application is possible until 31 January 2017 using the booth application form. Please note that we have limited space, therefore application is on 'first come first serve' basis.
The Digital Innovation Forum (DIF) is a brand-new international industry-driven conference, organised by ARTEMIS-IA and ITEA, which will take place 10 & 11 May 2017 in the Amsterdam RAI. Evolving from the Co-summit, this event will show European R&I results and emerging challenges towards a vision on the future for and built by industry.
We are pleased to announce that the Call for Exhibition is open for all Embedded Intelligence related projects, including Embedded & Cyber-Physical Systems, Internet of Things and Digital Platforms. The DIF exhibition will showcase current project achievements and progress, and will represent the technological issues that are tackled today. Join this exhibition: apply now for a booth, and enjoy its benefits:
- Exchange experience with other project partners in an open and stimulating environment
- Learn from best practice examples of different projects within relevant H2020 programmes
- Network with important stakeholders In Embedded Intelligence from all over Europe and beyond
- Shake hands with representatives from funding agencies and public authorities
- Gain new perspective from keynote speakers and themed workshops
We provide you with a unique opportunity to see and be seen, as project and hence as project partner, technical experts, business partner, and as a contributor to improving day-to-day life for everyone.
To apply for a booth, fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com before 31 January 2017. Review of your application will be done within 2 weeks after this date.
More event information can be found on dif2017.org.